About Us

My manager is making repeated sexual comments to me and I have told him to stop. What do I do now?

You need to act now.  First, you should find out if your employer has a process in place to complain about sexual harassment.  You may be able to find your employer’s process on its internet or intranet website, in the employee handbook, or posted in the breakroom. You need to carefully follow this process to complain if your employer has one.  You should also immediately contact an attorney to discuss what other steps you should take to stop the harassment.